Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Catch-up

Well, as I said I've been a little busy moving house to write blog entries, and I still haven't got ADSL at home - I haven't even got a phone line!

Friday's TGIF was fun; I can categorically confirm that once a week Google do indeed provide free beer and pizza! I got to meet a lot of people, chatted, played table football, and probably had a couple too many. :)

Looks like I'm going to spend a whole month out in California, for a number of meetings and Ads classes as well as the aforementioned "Noogler training". Definitely going to be an interesting experience.

Food was less exciting today, but I could hardly call a salmon fillet in a filo parcel disappointing. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Pigs currently can't be seen due to fog.

    Again, THEY pay YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what happened? Not another deserter? I hope things are going well - look me up on GMail. Nigel C. (ex-Rokie 2/1/09)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough - your blog came up in one of my automated searches for Siemens / Roke / competitors etc. How are you doing? Sounds like settling in is going well and I hope you continue to enjoy it. Enjoy California too - where you're going is a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fog has lifted, but pigs still not visible. Due to our (my) area being used as a storage facility I can no longer see out of the windows. Do you think they're trying to tell me something?

    ReplyDelete